Sunday, November 2, 2008

in and out of the studio...

Alright well, it looks as though I have not updated anyone in a while on whats happening in and around the studio. New Works our now available in the metro New York area at the Jerry Pair Showroom located right on 3rd Avenue. Also, more info is coming soon for the next New York opening dates for a post New Year/ Late Winter Series to be released... possibly even early spring. It looks like I should be present at that opening as well.

The next upcoming group exhibition is in Atlanta, Ga at Bennett Street Gallery. Feel free to check out the link below for more details...

http://www.bennettstgallery.com/index.html

now about whats going on in the studio...
Work is coming along. The new series is becoming such an act of preservation... can't wait to release the 12 new works at Bennett Street Gallery.
October has been quite an interesting month... Rufus has been very sick and it has been such an emotional time for me. He is doing better now, but we still have a long road to go. The studio is not quite the same with out him around. But things are hopeful---and he's still showing up for work everyday to lay around and watch things out the window=)
I'll write more later about some of my work that has really centered itself around his healing and the healing of so many others in and around my life. He's a very good dog and I expect many more creative years with him in the studio.
Well, it's now back to work for me.

3 comments:

Courtney Higdon said...

Love reading about your life. Miss you terribly, and love you much!

monarte said...

Praying for you and your work,
praying for Rufus, Hope I'll get to see your
exhibition. Your a wonderful talented
artist. Much love, Mona

Mommy Harris said...

Dear Friend,
Your blog has touched my life therefore I've decided to award you! Please see my post today!