Thursday, March 19, 2009

an artist recognition long over due...

Art...so many people so many forms.  I always like to plug someone that I feel could be on the verge of some new thought or creative venture that people really need to know about.  So today it was only fitting to write about my new friend... artist- Eric Underwood.  
Some few weeks ago I found myself having the opportunity to stroll through Eric's Home studio...needless to say I found him with such a sincere passion for creating and recreating some really precious images... when I finally did leave I can promise I was inspired-
"Original, personal pieces of art created through a mixed media process. Eric takes the first most memorable photo of a couples' child and creates and original piece of art base on the desires of his commissioning patron. " 
Truly Eric and his gifting impressed me.  If you are a Mother...grandmother....father...aunt or uncle, or even just curious about this new up-and-coming artist please contact Eric at the email link attached.  You really don't want to miss Eric and his truly innovative works.
Also, if some of my coastal friends are reading... such as the Harris family... Eric and his work would make a wonderful story for any of your publications!

email Eric Underwood@:  tlrivard@yahoo.com

Or feel free to contact me and I'll get in touch with Eric!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have any of Eric's images?